[Resolved] Tata Motors — aadya motors in front of lumbini garden bangalore

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 Bharat kr sinha on Apr 11, 2018
I bought tata tigor xz (O) in the month of december. Recently i refered my friend to buy the same car from the same showroom for that sales man santosh and saleem promised me that they will provide me some accessories as a gift and also some gift will come via courier from tata motors directly but now these people are not responding to my call or message. My friend has took car around 20 days back. These two people always talk nicely before booking the vehicle after that if i call they say i am busy call you later. Tata motors must have a look on the staffs who are working there. I will never recommend tata motors to anyone in future.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 13, 2018

[Apr 11, 2018] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Apr 12, 2018
Dear Bharat,

We understand that this can be very upsetting. We request you to share with us your contact number and car chassis number, as it will help us assist you better.

Updated by Bharat kr sinha, Apr 12, 2018
Call me at [protected]
Updated by Bharat kr sinha, Apr 13, 2018
Today I called to that showroom and spoke to receptionist Rakshita, she said that our senior or sales man will be calling you in sometime but I didn't get any call.when I did follow up she said that sales man Santosh and his TL Saleem doesn't have balance in Mobile to call you. When I asked to talk floor manager she said he is on leave and another manager went to Goa.

I wanted to ask are you taking any action against these people who does behave like this which no other showroom does.
Updated by Bharat kr sinha, Apr 14, 2018
Till now I didn't get call from your side also.this shows highest of negligence.

Comments

DEAR SIR,
I am you service centre in Mohan nagar Ghaziabad...they are charge in warranty period Labour Charges after 1st service...
Thanks &Regards
Shri Balaji Gas Agency Ghaziabad
M-[protected]
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Apr 12, 2018

Dear Gajendra,

We're concerned about the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share with us your car variant along with the car chassis number, so that we can forward the same to the relevant team.

Call me at [protected]
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Apr 17, 2018

Dear Bharat,

Please share your car chassis number along with your email ID to enable us expedite your issue with the concerned team.

The Tata Motors Team

Tata Motors - aadya motors in front of lumbini garden bangalore