[Resolved] Tata Motors — about service of my car

Mineshkumar p patel on Dec 23, 2018
Hello sir i have am minesh patel from anand gujarat. I have serviced my car tata indigo from shreeji motors anand and i have very wrost experience. I have spent about 50000 only for service engine and other work but it's finally like zero. I have serviced my car because our feelings. But it ruend. My car number is gj23w4689 and owner name is jaydeepsinh mahida. I m giving car number for checking in your database about it. Please contact on [protected]/[protected] for more details. Also i am adding bill from your service center but i am not doing right now. Just waiting for your response. I will do it in next complain.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 31, 2019

[Dec 23, 2018] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Dec 26, 2018
Hi Minesh,

We're disappointed to know about the experience you've had and have highlighted your concern to our team. Rest assured, they will soon connect with you to address it.

Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Dec 27, 2018
Hi Minesh,

Our team has informed us that they have connected with you and registered your complaint. You can rest assured knowing that your concern will definitely be taken care of.

Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Dec 29, 2018
Hi Minesh,

We have received an update from our team that they have contacted you and addressed your concern. Do get connect with them, in case of any other assistance and they'll surely help you with it.

Tata Motors - about service of my car