[Resolved] Tata Motors — booked tata tiago xta on march 10th 2018 but not delivered.

Amalapuram, East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Venkatsiddani on May 2, 2018
I’m venkat siddani. I booked a tata tiago xta orange colour in koduri tata motors, rajahmundry on march 10th 2018. While booking they promised me that they will deliver in 15 days but not yet delivered. It’s not a matter of 10000rs booking amount, at that time hyundai was giving 40000 rs discount and now car prices are increased to 15000 to 20000 rs. I hope you understand that it’s a matter of 80000 rs + petrol bill + phone bill + time. I raised a complaint to tata customer service they received a reply from dealer stating that customer satisfied. But i haven’t received a call and car from dealer. Please help me some one.

Venkat siddani

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 5, 2018

[May 02, 2018] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, May 05, 2018
Dear Venkat,

We apologize for the trouble you have faced and we would certainly like to help you with this. Kindly provide us your contact number and email ID along with the booking details so that we can quickly take this forward.

The Tata Motors Team

Comments

[email protected]
Mobile: [protected]
Booking details: Tata Tiago xta orange
Booked on my name I.e Venkat Siddani
Booked in koduri Tata motors, Rajahmundry, amalapuram branch, Andhra Pradesh.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, May 7, 2018

Dear Venkat,

Thank you for sharing the requested details. Our team has been informed of your concern and shall soon connect with you to assist accordingly.

The Tata Motors Team
My problem isn’t yet solved. Now they are saying Car is available but there is no nil dip insurance offer which is approximately 25000 rupees and car price increased to 15000 rupees. They r directly saying to pay extra 40000 rupees. I discussed with rajahmundry branch manager and CRM, they told me that I booked a Tata Tiago XTA 2017 model while booking my vehicle on March 12th then I informed him that have a bill for 2018 model. Later they agreed their mistake but told me to pay new price amount bcz car prices increased and there is no offer for insurance . This is the way they r behaving with customer. They’re simply closing my complaints by saying customer satisfied bcz they can’t keep it open for more than 7 days. Here I’m attaching my complaint numbers. It’s my worst experience with great Indian company called TATA. Kindly help me if not I will raise a complaint in consumer court as i don’t have any alternative.
Venkat Siddani

Tata Motors - booked tata tiago xta on march 10th 2018 but not delivered.