[Resolved] Tata Motors — car booking cancelation

Udumbanchola, Keralacochin, India
 peterbabu2004 on Jan 9, 2019
I have booked tata nexon from concord motors thodupuzha (Kerala). They came at my home idukki for test drive, i booked with 10000 and they gone with my old ford car with an understanding to exchange, due to cibil score issue i didn't get loan from nationalized bank and i cancelled my order by phone, now they are telling i need to give them more money, that they billed the car.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 10, 2019

[Jan 09, 2019] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by peterbabu2004, Jan 09, 2019
I have booked tata nexon from concord motors thodupuzha(Kerala). They came at my home idukki for test drive, i booked with 10000 and they gone with my old ford car with an understanding to exchange, due to cibil score issue i didn't get loan from nationalized bank and i cancelled my order by phone, now they are telling i need to give them more money, that they billed the car.

My phone number is [protected]
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2019
Dear Customer,

We are concerned to know about the inconvenience that you’re facing. Please share your contact number via a private message, so that our team can soon connect with you to assist further.

The Tata Motors Team