[Resolved] Tata Motors — car broke down after service.

Bangalore, India
 shabaaz hussain on Dec 25, 2018
Hi, i had given my tata bolt for a general service at adishakti cars bangalore, the car was running fine before service, but as soon as i pick it up from the service station not even 2 km the car stops and does not start, the service people tow back my vehicle to the service station then inform me that the oil pump has gone, there was no problem before the service but as soon as the service is done this problem arises and now after taking 6800rs for service they expect me to pay 8000rs for the pump, after questioning about the service they say they have not checked the oil pump so it is not their fault then what is the use of paying 6800rs it is just like paying money and getting my car damaged.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 4, 2019

[Dec 25, 2018] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Dec 26, 2018
Hi Shabaaz,

This is really disappointing to hear. Kindly share your contact details and car chassis number via private message, so that our team can connect with you and address your concern.

The Tata Motors Team

Tata Motors - car broke down after service.