[Resolved] Tata Motors — car is in service center since 2nd december. till date replacement material not available

Narendra Dhanajkar on Dec 17, 2018

I have dropped my car on 2nd dec (Sunday) in concorde motors, tathawade, pune because my car met a small accident and right hand side of front bumper and headlight is broken.
Insurance surveyor has given approval, but till date material is not available. Supervisor is giving same answer whenever i call to know the status that, it will take another 3-4 days.

Today is 17th day and status of my car repair is same.

Vehicle number mh14 cx 1513

Hope the serious action will be taken against such organizations which play with company's reputation.

As an indian i am happy that, tata motors market share is increasing and company's reputation is increasing.

In such scenario if customer is disappointed, will not buy tata car again. Atleast i wont.

Request you to help me in getting my car as early as possible.

Looking forward to experience improved tata motors customer support.

Best regards,
Dhanajkar
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 17, 2019

[Dec 17, 2018] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Dec 17, 2018
Hi Narendra,

We are concerned to know about the inconvenience that you’re facing. Please share your contact details and the car chassis number via a private message, so that our team can soon connect with you to assist further.

The Tata Motors Team

Comments

I have heard about Tiago filter alignment which reduces vibration in Tiago but yet since 2 years no service is received though I helped to buy 13cars in Tiago n tigor since 16.
TRajendra's reply, Nov 30, 2018
Lack service center in Boisar dist palghar Maharashtra which reduces 25%tata customer . Responsible person is most welcome in premises ie.big hub of MIDC industrial area n government colony which bear 50lacs population
NCS Tata Motors Kayankulum Kerala .. We recently took Tata Nexon from this showroom and they have promised Car seat cover, 5 liter petrol and Scratch Card but we didn't receive anything of the above..

We don't need anything from showroom but we want to teach them that they will not cheat customers
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Dec 18, 2018

Hi Lijo,

The Tata Motors Team

Tata Motors - car is in service center since 2nd december. till date replacement material not available