[Resolved] Tata Motors — change of front wheels logo during 1st service at deogiri andheri-w centre.

Liyakat Ank on Aug 11, 2018
Ref mh-02 eu 8627 tata nexon zplus purchased on[protected],

With reference to above please note we had given car on 1st servicing at deogiri service centre andheri w, on delivery of the same we have notice front wheel tata logo is changes and it has been replaced by old one.
We have already complained to them and ask them to examine cctv camera on the same day! We wish tata motors to look into matter and replace us with our new original tata logo on wheel..

change of front wheels logo during 1st service at deogiri andheri-w centre.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 14, 2018

[Aug 12, 2018] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Aug 14, 2018
Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your contact details and car chassis number along with the dealer details via message, as it will help us get in touch with you and address your concern.

The Tata Motors Team
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Sir I had brought mega xl and it's time for first sirvising and I had found problem in self of vehicle .
When I brought my vehicle in workshop of Tata motors Amravati they are demanding money for that part even my vehicle is in warranty .
And it's my first sirvising
After sale car staff member behaviour going rude .

Tata Motors - change of front wheels logo during 1st service at deogiri andheri-w centre.