[Resolved] Tata Motors — charged for scheduled service while having annual maintenance contract

Manshere on Jun 10, 2018
I have purchased 2 year gold amc for my tata tiago and trivandrum motors, the tatas service center in trivandrum charged me for my 18 month's scheduled service. The service center is reluctant and even after complaining this on tatas customer care email, there is no response. Thought if buying an indian made vehicle but now i'm regretting to have a tata car and my friends and relatives too advised me not to go for tata. There after sales service is very bad. It's best to go for a maruti suzuki or hyundai.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 12, 2018

[Jun 10, 2018] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Manshere, Jun 10, 2018
Tata Motors — charged for scheduled service while having anual maintenance contract

Ma Manshere on Jun 10, 2018
Mark as Resolved

I have purchased 2 year Gold AMC for my Tata Tiago and Trivandrum Motors, the Tatas service center in Trivandrum charged me for my 18 month's scheduled service.The service center is reluctant to refunf and Tatas customer care is too inactive even after complaining this on Tatas customer care email, there is no response. Thought of buying an Indian made vehicle but now I'm regretting to have a Tata car and my Friends and relatives too advised me not to go for Tata. Their after sales service is very bad. It's best to go for a Maruti Suzuki or Hyundai
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Jun 11, 2018
Dear Manshere,

We're dejected to know about the inconvenience caused. Please help us with your contact details and car chassis number so that our team can get in touch with you to assist accordingly.

The Tata Motors Team
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

For free service on 1-6-2018 i got a bill from popular mega motors for the service of my ace (kl-08-bn-8351) vehcle. And it seems to be very expensive bill because there is some additional things added to it which is needless. I need to get the reimbursement of excess paid money. Kindly provide proper service for further actions.

Noise coming from steering and properly fitted the steering .

Noise also coming from chasis.

And engine is making sound .
Sales man says its because of turbo engine .plz tell me it is right or not.

Vechicle registered by the name
S.t.komalchand

Sagar (m.p)

Dealer km motors sagar
Sunny6660's reply, Jun 6, 2018
Steering is not properly fotted

Tata Motors - charged for scheduled service while having annual maintenance contract