Tata Motors — complaint against employee due to misbehavior

PHARMACY DEPARTMENT, PHULWARISHARIF, Patnagarh, Balangir District, Kosala, India
 ravi kumar123456789 on Jul 22, 2019
Dear sir

I manjeet kumar a consumer of tata motors. I had given my car for the service at annanya auto, khagaul road, patna. Car is not serviced at time. The behaive & language used by your service boy mr. Pulkit ([protected]) is so bad. He is abusing me when i ask to service the car as quick as possible. Kindly improve your service facility because this type of person is not perfect for your prestigious company.

[Jul 22, 2019] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Jul 22, 2019
Hi Manjeet,

We completely understand your frustration and would really like to help you. Please share your vehicle model, contact information and car chassis number so that we can soon contact you to help improve your Tata Motors experience.

The Tata Motors Team