Tata Motors — delivery for tata nexon petrol automatic xz+ dual tone

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 Shekhar115 on May 14, 2019
I had booked tata nexon petrol xza+ dual tone on 27th april 2019 from kht motors, whitefield bangalore. The prime reason for going for this car was dealer promised me that the car will get deliver with in 7 to10 days. And now my loan amount have been se crooned and money has been given to the dealer but it is very frustrating that i have not got my car delivered and dealer is not giving me any dates for delivery. Now i was planning to go for another dealer but tata finance guy told me that now this is not possible as the loan amount is already given to dealer. I think i got trapped by dealer on the delivery date at the time of booking. Really bad sales service of kht motors whitefield bangalore. I do not know now, where to raise my voice i really don’t want to start giving my emi without my vehicle.

My name : chandra shekhar prasad
Mobile: +91 [protected]

[May 15, 2019] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, May 16, 2019
Hi Shekhar,

We're disappointed to know about the experience you've had. We've forwarded your details to our team and they will soon connect with you for further assistance.

Tata Motors Customer Care's response, May 17, 2019
Hi Shekhar,

We understand that our team has connected with you and taken a note of your concern. Rest assured that they will definitely provide an apt resolution for the same. We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Tata Motors Customer Care's response, May 18, 2019
Hi Shekhar,

As per the update received from our team, we understand that they’ve contacted you and shared the necessary information regarding your concern. For any further assistance, we request you to get in touch with them and they will surely help you with it.

The Tata Motors Team

Tata Motors - delivery for tata nexon petrol automatic xz+ dual tone