[Resolved] Tata Motors — delivery of the new tata tiago xz+ from hospet showroom.

Hospet, Karnataka, India
 Sharan2034 on Dec 15, 2018
I have booked tata tigor xz+ refreshed edition on 4th december from tata show room (Hospet) karnataka.
I had paid booking amount on same day, and scheduled to take delivery on 17th december.
I have paid the rest of the amount today, asked them to get tp, insurance documents ready by monday.
Now after paying, i have been informed to get the vehicle from bellary show room by ourselves or they are going to arrange to get the vehicle from bellary which is 70kms from hospet.

I need a brand new vehicle, not the used one.

I will provide all the information regarding booking and payment details, if i get to hear from you soon.

Hoping for a call from tata motors

Mr sharan
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 19, 2019

[Dec 15, 2018] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Dec 17, 2018
Hi Sharan,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We've shared your concern with our team and they will soon connect with you to assist further.

Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Dec 18, 2018
Hi Sharan,

Our team tried to contact you on the number provided however, they were unable to connect. Please help us with an alternate contact number or a convenient time to get in touch with you so we can resolve your concern.

Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Dec 19, 2018
Hi Sharan,

We trust that the concerns raised by you have been addressed to your satisfaction. Do get back to us if you need any further assistance and we’d be glad to help you. Thank you and have a great day!

The Tata Motors Team

Comments

I have received mail from Mr. Rahul for job in Tata motors ltd from mail id [protected]@tatamotors.com.
Is this the genuine official mail id of tata motors???

Tata Motors - delivery of the new tata tiago xz+ from hospet showroom.