[Resolved] Tata Motors — dissatisfaction with tata tiago

Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 mehtarav on Dec 5, 2018
I purchased tata tiago in feb2018 bearing no up14dn4295 with a great enthusiasm but my enthusiasm shattered when the vehicle broke down yesterday 04/12/2018 on a total km run of 3800 km. The front tyre burst out at a speed of 30kms only. I was surprised with the behavior of the good years tyre’s engineer who asked me
1) to run extra miles of 20kms so that he can inspect the tyre.
2) he told me that good year is not responsible for any tyre burst/cut /external damage be it 200kms. If this is the case i am not supposed to drive my vehicle on roads because these tyres can put one’s life in danger.
Kindly look into the matter for replacement of bad quality tyre.
Ravi mehta

dissatisfaction with tata tiago
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 10, 2019

[Dec 05, 2018] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Dec 06, 2018
Hi Ravi,

We're concerned to know about your experience and have informed the relevant team about it. They will connect with you soon to assist you further.

Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Dec 07, 2018
Hi Ravi,

Our team has informed us that they have connected with you and registered your complaint. You can rest assured knowing that your concern will soon be taken care of.

Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Dec 10, 2018
Hi Ravi,

We understand that our service team has contacted you and provided the best possible resolution. For any further assistance, we request you to get in touch with them and they will surely help you.

Tata Motors - dissatisfaction with tata tiago