[Resolved] Tata Motors — endangering safety of consumer
AsAsasingh22 on Feb 5, 2019
1. I am the owner of a tata hexa (Registration no hr14p9393) and reside in jhajjar which is 30 kms from raj motors in rohtak on delhi rohtak road. I had put my vehicle for servicing (Third free service) on 19th january 2019. As i went on to pay the bill i was given a tax invoice of roughly rs 17500 and as i contested my bill with the previous service invoices with the lady that gave me the bill, i was treated very rudely and was explained various schemes (Annual maintenance contract) rather than see to my grievance for atleast half an hour. To which i replied that i would like to meet the service manager and spoke to mr pranav from tata motors ambala branch from where i had bought the vehicle. On receiving a call from ambala branch the service manager changed his stance and told me that he would rectify it to the best of his capabilities, but prior to that i was made to believe that the billing was right. The bill was amended to rs 10500 approximately.
2. Then as i moved out of the agency it was 1900 hrs and dark as i moved out with the vehicle after mentioning that i was not completely satisfied with the service of the vehicle. I noticed that despite paying extra for wheel balancing and alignment my vehicle was not alligned which resulted in wear and rear of the tires in particular direction. Also i had requested for the headlights to be adjusted as they were not giving me adequate light in night driving conditions which was left untouched. Also i told to check the odometer which was being faulty yet it was not checked. My vehicle was again not tend to properly as the polishing done was not upto the mark. The service indicator was not reset. Also there was a noise in the driver seat, again not rectified. The tailgate is not aligned. There are marks on my alloys which indicate that during balancing of wheel it was not taken care of properly. Also on checking i noticed that two tools from my tool kit are also missing although very cheap and menial. But has caused a lot of discomfort to me and my father who had gone alongwith me for vehicle servicing as the both o[censored]s are hypertension patients, proof of all above mentioned things is as enclosed.
3. I am posted as of now in shahjahanpur and have joined back at the station the very next day and have driven almost 500 kms that day as i had to report back on duty. The journey i did was with my wife who is epileptic and this rash attitude in not rectifying the vehicle caused my wife and i to undergo lot of stress as the vehicle didn't respond the way it was supposed to after the service. Due to the limitations of my job and the length of the complaint i couldn't get back to you.
4. I would request that the matter be looked into as it was very irresponsible and as a customer i feel agrieved.
5. I would urge you to kindly look into the matter or else i would be forced to file for compensation in the consumer court for your agency has endangered my family's safety.
6. For proof of the above mentioned complaints i'd request for you to send a whatsapp no as the videos are too large to be attached. Also i have given a not satisfied certificate while paying the money in the customer feedback form.
7. Ive attached a screenshot of the email i had sent to the customer care. As mentioned above from points 1 to 6 is the exact verbatim of the email.
With deep regrets
Aryan abhay singh
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 21, 2019
[Feb 05, 2019] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportTata Motors Customer Care's response, Feb 10, 2019
We're really concerned to know about the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details and car chassis number via private messages, so that we can highlight your concern to the respective team.
The Tata Motors Team
Verified SupportTata Motors Customer Care's response, Feb 15, 2019
Our team tried to contact you on the provided number, however, the call went unanswered. We request you to share an alternate contact number or a preferred time to call, so that they can soon contact you to assist further.
The Tata Motors Team
Verified SupportTata Motors Customer Care's response, Feb 18, 2019
We understand that our on-ground team has connected with you and provided the best possible resolution for your concern. For any further assistance, we request you to get in touch with them, and they will surely help you with it.
The Tata Motors Team
|Add a Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0|