Tata Motors — fraud tata manza

M/S Tata Motors Ltd
4th Floor, Ahura Centre 82 Mahakali Caves Road MIDC
Andheri East MUMBAI -400093

For kind Attention: Mr.Natarajan Chandrashekharan CEO

Sub: Irresponsible behaviour of Tata Motors dealer in Kerala M/S Focus Automobiles Services Ltd, Aiswarya Complex, Omallur P O, Pathanamthitta, Kerala and subsequent mental hardship and financial damage caused to me.

I am owner of Tata Indigo Manza car bearing registration number KL26 F 2973 and an employee of NTPC Ltd Kayamkulam. Since my above car was malfunctioning due to overheat, I contacted M/S Focus Automobiles, Omallur, the authorised dealer for Tata Motors who is regularly servicing my car, on 06.03.2019 and they engaged their employee Mr.Sharat Bhanu to pick up my car from my quarters at Cheppad (Alleppey Dist, Kerala) and the person picked it up on 07.03.2019. Since I had to proceed to Kolkata on official purpose I instructed M/S Focus Automobiles to deliver the car only on 13.03.2019 which the above dealer agreed over phone.

But to my utter dismay one person who introduced himself as relative of the agent of Focus Automobile Mr.Sharatbhanu, informed over phone to me that the car has met with an accident somewhere near the residence of Sharatbhanu. When contacted the authorised dealer, they have totally washed off their hand and instructed me to proceed against Sharatbhanu instead!. Is it not a shame on the part of the dealer to shirk responsibility?. I understand that Focus Automobiles are the main dealer of Tata Motors in Kerala. When I threatened them of complaining, they have provided a vehicle for my temporary use. Now I received a call from Aranmula Police Station informing me that the vehicle provided to me for temporary use, is a stolen vehicle and SHO instructed me to surrender it to Aranmula Police Station. I have send notices Focus Automobiles and registered complaints with Pathanamthitta Police Station (on 16.03.2019), Kareelakulangara Police Station, Alleppey Dist (on 01.05.2019) and Mannar Police Station, Alleppey Dist (on 02.05.2019).

I am convinced that the whole episode is getting unfurled with the active connivance of Tata Motors dealer M/S Focus Automobiles and I request you to take immediate and effective steps to get my car back to my possession properly made functional within five days from this letter. As a leading car manufacturer in the world I hope you have complete responsibility for the activities of your authorised dealer.

Please take notice that if you do not act on this complaint and get my complaint redressed; I will be constrained to proceed against you for redemption of my enormous mental hardship and huge financial loss.

Expecting quick and effective action
I remain sincerely,

Thomas K G

[May 16, 2019] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0