[Resolved] Tata Motors — i am complaining about wrong information provided about loan at the time of purchasing

shubh2609 on Mar 7, 2018
I have buyed tata tiago on 12th aug 2016 from autovikas delhi.
I have also taken the car loan, as per tata advisor mr. Vikram, mr. Suresh we can finish the car loan after 18 months without any extra charges.
Now when i go to icici bank for prepayment of car loan they charge extra i. E 5.9% of remaining balance for closing the loan.

When i talked to mr. Suresh he is telling at the time of closing the loan file they have not given me this scheme or this scheme is gone but no one has intimated me for that.
For the sale of your car tata motors and their representatives can do anything.
That is why we are not trusting indian manufactures and companies.

I want the action against my complaint and need to close the loan asap.
You can contact me on [protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved May 7, 2018

[Mar 07, 2018] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Apr 06, 2018
Dear Shubh,

We’re truly disappointed to hear about your experience. Please allow us a chance to take your concern forward with the relevant team by sharing your car chassis number with us.

The Tata Motors Team
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

2056
    Tata Motors - i am complaining about wrong information provided about loan at the time of purchasing