[Resolved]  Tata Motors — I am not satisfy with tata employees

Sir good evening
I am not satisfy with tata motor employe iam taking maruti car but sombody has told me about tha tata tiago after that i have change my decision now i have decide now i will take tata tiago but tata motor jk kangra employes has too much harssment i have deposit all mony last month 20th april but after that they told me within one week you have to got car through canteen but they dont have give now but now i will not suggest to anybody u buy this car because of the emoloyes of tata motors thank regards abhi thakur
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 15, 2019

[May 07, 2019] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response May 09, 2019 Hi Abhi,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We've shared your concern with our team and they will soon connect with you to assist further.

Tata Motors Customer Care's response May 13, 2019 Hi Abhi,

We understand that our team has connected with you and taken a note of your concern. Rest assured that they will definitely provide an apt resolution for the same. We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Tata Motors Customer Care's response May 14, 2019 Hi Abhi,

We trust that the concerns raised by you have been addressed to your satisfaction. Do get back to us if you need any further assistance and we’d be glad to help you.

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet