[Resolved] Tata Motors — improper, unreliable and irritating service at satluj motors, mandi h. p.

Purnima Chandel 1970 on Mar 7, 2018
I purchased a tata tiago from your agency titled as satluj motors, lunapani, mandi, himachal pradesh on 02/08/2017. Last week i met with an accident and handed over the car to the agency. But their work is very inefficient, no rivets and screws are tighten properly, no supervision and irresponsible attitude is observed. I was thinking to buy another car (Nexon) but now discarded the idea and also understand why my friends were asking me not to buy a tata car. Very upset from your service.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 14, 2018

[Mar 07, 2018] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Apr 06, 2018
Dear Purnima,

We are truly apologetic for the experience you have had with us. Please share your contact number and email ID along with your car chassis number so that we can help you to get your concern resolved.

The Tata Motors Team
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

2019
    Tata Motors - improper, unreliable and irritating service at satluj motors, mandi h. p.