Tata Motors — maintenance

kamleshdubey on Dec 5, 2018
Yesterday i was in tata showroom r. R. Automobiles waidhan for taking services regarding my tata zest xm car. The problem in my car is some sounds (Like cut-cut) is coming from staring during turning on both sides either left or right. But showroom mechanic did not understand the problem after tightening the some bolts they asked me to go your problem is solved then i pay rs 350/-. After that when i check, problem is still present. After that i asked to check again then they change some parts (Straight ring rod on both left & right side) asked me to clear bill of rs 1550/-. After all i pay bill amount but they did not give any bill or receipt & when i check my cars problem is still present.

[Dec 05, 2018] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Dec 06, 2018
Hi Kamlesh,

We're concerned to hear about your experience and would want to help you with it. Kindly share your contact details and the car chassis number via messages as it will help us to assist you better.

The Tata Motors Team