[Resolved] Tata Motors — regarding grievance for price variation by the dealer

rakeshmallick1989 on Apr 21, 2018
Dear sir /madam,

I have made a booking on name of my wife sai divya at dealer orange motors erragada hyderabad dated 16 march 18 have made a payment of rs 5000, vehicle model - tata tiago xz diesel price rs 7, 02, 000
The dealer has confirmed as per the ongoing offer the insurance will be free (Rs 28, 000) and discount of rs 3000 as corporate discount valid till march 31st 18 and have delivery date of vehicle was 30 march which was the reason for which i was compelled to book the vehicle. I have a sanctioned bank loan of amount rs 4, 00, 000 by 28th march keeping in mind the vehicle would be delivered on 30th march and the remaining mount by cash was also ready with me.
Meanwhile i was the one asking them for update on my delivery and they had not made any effort to update me from their side.

I got a call from dealer on 16th april 18 for delivery of vehicle on 18th april i was at the dealer to receive the vehicle after making payment the dealer asked me to pay more pay almost 50, 000 extra and informed me no promotion discount applicable after march 31st 18 have to pay the amount completely, so i asked dealer i have delivery for 30th march 18 so it should be applicable for me the dealer made delay in delivering the vehicle. The sales manager of orange motors approached and informed me that the price of vehicle is increased after april 07th 18 and also there is no offer for insurance which was promised to me before and he insisted me making the payment.

Prior to i walked in to the showroom on 18th i had no knowledge of the price & offer also the dealer has not intimated me on the price change. It is only after i made a payment of rs.80000 and decided to pay the rest by card they informed me that the price has been revised. Also without any prior intimation they have the got the loan amount disbursed from the bank on 16th of april which is not correct and i also had no idea about this until 19th of april when i decided to go with another dealer.
As a customer i should happy after purchase tata car but this dealer made such a bad commitment that i will recommend my friends not buy tata car.

While making payment for remaining amount also they charged me 2% more for card payment is ridiculous to deal with a dealer like this.

Anyways after the struggle of 2 days i have purchased the car for the same dealer as an unhappy customer of tata.

I hope you will be kind enough to read and revert me back.

Rakesh ranjan mallick.

regarding grievance for price variation by the dealer
regarding grievance for price variation by the dealer
Complaint marked as Resolved May 23, 2018

[Apr 21, 2018] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Apr 22, 2018
Dear Rakesh,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused. We have made note of your concern. Rest assured, our team will reach out to you and address it soon.

The Tata Motors Team
Complaint comments  7 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Thanks for the assurance .

rakeshmallick1989@gmail.com

any update on this ??

Rakesh Ranjan Mallick

i was out of country for a week, is there any update on this ??

Any updates ??
Any updates ??
any updates??
I had almost paid the booking amount to Prerna Motors in bangalore when I noticed their illegal handling charges, compulsory amc and extended warranty. These thugs are looting the customers and demanding ransom money before releasing your car and Tata Motors is okay with it. Shame on you Tata Motors

Tata Motors - regarding grievance for price variation by the dealer