[Resolved] Tata Motors — services issue and threnting

Mandi, Mandi District, Himachal Pradesh, India
 Thakur19june on Apr 28, 2018
I have logged complaint regarding service and threaten by services provider hi tech satluj motors. Force to purchase amc. I have service of car in all service centers chd hamirpur mandi. Only harassed and treating money. My car service done in chd they not insert fuse properly then car stopped working after one month then i have taken service from luna pani service station mandi and they said there is problem in oil pump they changed it then car again not working properly then again i go there they said it's fuse problem then they changed after that i want to home and at petrol pump all oil out of the container. Now again go for service in mandi they said your cost is for service will be 8000 without checking. Now again call said there is rack and bush problem i agreed to change. Then they delivered the car to me after two days car is again making noise. I again go there they said one chimta and bush size is different now they said to change chimta. They i again agree. Now hourn is not working they said change it again i will again agree to change within warranty. Now again bulbs are fuse i go to hamirpur center and they changed in warranty. After that one week my car to started again visit to hi tech satluj hamirpur they said you are late so purchase new bettry and install. They force me to purchaces from out side. Then i again register complaint regarding this. Then ready to purchase from out side and insert. I just to inform why they not inform me to change battery. Now they charged 5700 from me for battery. Now i harassed too much with wastage of money.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 30, 2018

[Apr 28, 2018] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Apr 28, 2018
Dear Mr. Thakur,

We're dejected to know about the inconvenience caused. Please help us with your car variant, contact and car chassis number so that our team can connect with you for further assistance.

The Tata Motors Team
Updated by Thakur19june, May 03, 2018
My car no is HP 67 4649
Model Oct 2015 Tata zest XM
Updated by Thakur19june, May 19, 2018
I will be visiting now consumer court .i have not received any action from your side .kets see tata service center and company in consumer courr

Comments

Dear sir
we have submitted a complain of tata ace hp 67 4662 of sushil automobiles and there is no response of that complain your workshop machanices didnt take this seriously they check vehicle but the problem is same and this is our forth complain so plz sir resolve this problem as soon as possible.
[protected]. [protected]