Tata Motors — smart card / blue book not received

m_subhashis on Jun 12, 2019
Hi. I have purchased Tata Tiago XZ+. Advance was made on 30th March 2019. 15th April I took the delivery. The complimentary Seat cover provided has come out inspite a second redone on the same.

But the larger issue is that I have not received my Smart card / blue book yet. it is getting difficult to drive on road. Today we are sitting in June. I have given 6-7 mails to Dulichand and also the sales in charge. but they are not responding at all. Even no response on WhatsApp too.

Very bad experience I had with this. this was my first Tata car. Tiago xz+ registration number WB06R3789.

Subhashis Mandal

[Jun 12, 2019] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Jun 12, 2019
Hi Subhashis,

We're disappointed to know about the experience you've had. We've forwarded your details to our team and they will soon connect with you for further assistance.

Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Jun 13, 2019
Hi Subhashis,

We understand that our team has connected with you and taken a note of your concern. Rest assured that they will definitely provide an apt resolution for the same. We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Jun 15, 2019
Hi Subhashis,

We trust that the concerns raised by you have been addressed to your satisfaction. Do get back to us if you need any further assistance and we’d be glad to help. Thank you and have a great day!

Tata Motors - smart card / blue book not received