[Resolved] Tata Motors — steering noise

Abhinav Mahesh on Jan 10, 2019
I bought tata nexon xz (Diesel) car in april'18. After few months it started having knocking noise and steering creaking noise. I took the car to sab motors ghaziabad which is 40 kms from my place of residence. They resolved the knocking issue by changing steering column (After 2 visits). But steering creaking noise was not resolved. I took car to sab motors twice again but no resolution. Staff had always been cordial and helpful, they picked up my car even though they don't have such service. They replaced shocker mount and noise went away for few days but after some time its back again.

No complaints about staff and their behavior. However, i'm tired to issue not getting resolved. My car is driven just 8k kms old and i feel like its 100k old.

Not sure how to get it resolved
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 11, 2019

[Jan 10, 2019] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2019
Hi Abhinav,

We are concerned to know about the inconvenience that you’re facing. Please share your contact details and the car chassis number via a private message, so that our team can soon connect with you to assist further.

The Tata Motors Team