[Resolved] Tata Motors — tata dealer provided old model

Pune City, Maharashtra, India
 Tiago6598 on Jan 8, 2019
Date of incident - apr'2018
Complaint against panchjanya automobiles - tata motors dealer
Address: wakad - bhosari brts road, century enka colony, bhosari, pimpri-chinchwad, maharashtra 411039
Phone:[protected]

In apr'2018 i have purchased tata tiago xz (Mh14 gs 6598) from panchjanya automobiles bhosari.
While dealing with dealer they promised me that they will provide me 2018 manufactured model. But they had provided me 2017 model and i realized this issue when i received car rc book.

I tried to followup's with them (Dealer) but they denied my request and not ready to change the car or compensation

Can you please let me know on this.

Kunal patil
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 8, 2019

[Jan 08, 2019] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Jan 08, 2019
Hi Kunal,

We are concerned to know about the inconvenience that you’re facing. Please share your contact number via a private message, so that our team can soon connect with you to assist further.

The Tata Motors Team
Updated by Tiago6598, Jan 10, 2019
Hi Team,

I will massage you my cell number
Updated by Tiago6598, Jan 18, 2019
Hi Team,

I appreciate you efforts and you are taking follow up.

As you have provided the dealer Manager number and I tried to call her to take her appointment but, somehow she is not picked up the call and also I approached and call to dealer marketing guy (he is dealer marketing representative) but he is also not ready to provide me feasible answer and not contacted to his manager.

Can you please help me to out of this.This is very frustrating and time consuming process.While selling their tata car they are calling me on daily basis and after their mistake dealer is running from this issue. This is not right way to handle the customer.

Please let me know on this.

Kunal Patil
Updated by Tiago6598, Jan 19, 2019
Hi Team,

Today we met to dealer Manager (Mrunal) and her colleague, and they are not ready to replace existing car.
They offer me 25K instead of car replacement and this amount is not acceptable for me .
As per our discussion they are suppose to call us today with their final decision, but we won't received call from them.
I think your involvement is required to resolve this issue.

Kunal Patil
Updated by Tiago6598, Jan 23, 2019
Hi Team,

Can you please provide updates on this?
Updated by Tiago6598, Feb 04, 2019