[Resolved] Tata Motors — tata motors - a serious concern

kunalfofariya on Apr 7, 2018
Chassis No. : MAT626281HKN86886
Registration No. : GJ01HU 3587
Dealership name : Active Automobiles, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.

It is very surprising to me that my insurance of car is not NIL dept. How it is possible? Any New car or any brand car is covered in NIL debt policy only and my car has not been done by Tata Motors.

Post the below incident the Tata Motors has informed me that my car insurance is not NIL debt.

During the sales time, I had confirmed two things. (1) Is my car insurance is 100%? and (2) Is Third Party insurance is 100%?. Yes was answer given by Sales person. So post accident it has come to my knowledge that it was very casual approach and a false commitment from your end. This is a very serious crime.

From last 1 month am in discussing this issue with each and every person in Tata Motors but nobody is bothered to revert on the same.

I need immediate solution for it as every time a new issues is coming out from day I have taken a Tata Car. If now within 2 days my all issues are not resolved I will not hesitate in escalate the issue to MD of company and file legal complaint in consumer foram. Will also raise a complaint in IRDA for false insurance commitments.

Kunal Fofariya
Complaint marked as Resolved May 18, 2018

[Apr 07, 2018] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sachin Suwalka's response, Apr 03, 2018
Mega and zip one of worst commercial vehicle. I am not only one, my relative and me both purchased same time he is also suffering huge expense on mega.
Sachin Suwalka's response, Apr 03, 2018
[protected] my no to contact
Customers satisfaction rating 1% 😂😂
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Apr 07, 2018
Dear Kunal,

We understand your disappointment and would like to help you with your issue. Kindly share the car variant you own, along with your contact number and email ID so that we can take your concern forward with the relevant team.

The Tata Motors Team
Updated by kunalfofariya, Apr 08, 2018
Car: Tata tiago
Chassis No. : MAT626281HKN86886
Registration No. : GJ01HU 3587
Dealership name : Active Automobiles, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
Cont number
e-mail kunal.fofariya@idea.adityabirla.com
And kunalfofariya@gmail.com
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Apr 10, 2018
Dear Kunal,

Thank you for sharing with us the requested details. We'll soon have our team connect with you to address your concern.

The Tata Motors Team.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My contact number

email ID kunal.fofariya@idea.adityabirla.com and kunalfofariya@gmail.com
Tapovijay Mandal's reply, Apr 10, 2018
did tata motors solved it ya still pending?
hi mr kunal,
i have faced the same issue with my dealer also in kolkata.i booked my car at march and all was well.after exchange my price was set at 6.40lac tigor xz(o) petrol.2 days later my dealer called and informed me regarding free insurance offer from tata motors so another discount of 27k.i thought free means they gonna provide me with the same insurance that is bumber to bumper for free.atleast this is what free means right?i never asked for any further discounts specially compromising insurance..then 2 days back when i got my invoices i found that the insurance amount is only 9410 of icici lombart.they provided me with a third party insurance and without even informing me.i have already lodged a complaint with tata motors.now if they fails to resolve then i will too take this matter to consumer court in no time.Tata motors-what the hell is this??your dealers are misguiding us this way.its a complete fraud issue..its a logical thing that a new car owner wil defintly expect insurance with B2B coverage and its not logical, this is what everyone in india does with new car and what the hell is this???who asked you guys to provide it for free??if you wanna give free then give discounts nah or give.strictly in love with tigor.no complaints at all regarding this but this kind of fraud i aint gonna tolerate.not only me no one can..so its upto you guys what you wanna do
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Apr 12, 2018

Dear Vijay

We're really concerned to know about the experience you have had. Please help us with your contact and car chassis number along with the dealer's details, so that we can forward the same to the relevant team for assisting you further.

The Tata Motors Team
I purchased mega in 2016 and zip in 2017.
Per dono per kuch na kuch kaam aata hi ragtag hain. Means abhi sahi karwai
Aur kal kharab kya business kare Yaah pooja Kere Idhar se finance toh time per emi lene aa jate hain per business toh chal hi nahi raha gadiya kharab.
I will file case against tata if tata not resolved problem quickly.

Tata Motors - tata motors - a serious concern