[Resolved] Tata Motors — tiago xm

Kannur, Kannur District, Kerala, India
 Albiz on Apr 2, 2019
I’ve brought tiago on dec 2018 from kvr dream vehicles. Earlier time itself i was feeling trouble on the acceleration.. When we release the acclearator from a 4th or 5th gear, the vehicle push forwards itself kinda jerking.. And i’m gettng a mileage of 11 - 12 kmpl!!! 14 without ac..
While talking about the power it feels like old maruthi 800 is so far better!!! Can someone explain this!!! Is there any way to get rid of these..
Complaint marked as Resolved May 4, 2019

[Apr 02, 2019] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Apr 02, 2019
Hi Albiz,

We're concerned to hear about the problems you've faced and we'd like to help you with this. Please share your contact information and vehicle chassis number via a private message, so we can have the relevant team assist you soon.

The Tata Motors Team

Comments

Pls any one don't buy tata cars in tata kosmo dealership in jalandhar city very bad dealership in jalandhar my e-mail id jatinder.[protected]@gmail.com and my contact number is :[protected]

Tata Motors - tiago xm