[Resolved] Tata Motors — very bad experience with 247 on-road assistance | close it | time and money waste only

Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Mynksingh on Jan 10, 2019
Hi team,

I appreciate tata motors for launching their vehicles with very classy look and design, i am also using tata tiago xz petrol version. I purchased it on 11 aug 2016 from sab motors gzb. Till warranty period everything was running fine as soon as it expired, on the very first month battery also get expired, don't know which technology they are using in tata greens battery, anyhow i spend for new battery.
First time i faced some starting problem in my car yesterday, it was not starting (Self was working fine, took help of two people to push and then tried but fail to start) i manage to go home using cab during late night. Next day i thought about tata service "24×7 on-road assistance", i call on the number and everything was going perfect, they were dealing it very politely, technician visited in my office parking to check issue, actually he was not technician he just came to give me bisleri water bottle and make video about his services for feedback. Everyone is looking for good feedback in tata motors departmentteam actually, just want to say please instead of earning money tried to understand people's problem and resolve it. Why tvs third party guy came their if he don't know anything, problem was very little one fuse got melted due to which fuel pumping machine was not working. I am non technical guy in this field & i was understanding it but don't know how to do it. Then he again call to tata customer care center and ask them for vehicle towing, then i got a call from customer support again and vehicle towing guy was asking for 2000 rupees for car towing. Surprise to see this kind of support. Why towing is required for such small issue?
Are we earning too much or our money is not the money?

I want to say please either make your technician strong so that they can handle such small situations or close this 24*7 assistance i feel like this is for money making only.
After wasting 5-6 hours with your tata assistance result was zero,
I just called local technician, he just took 10 minutes to detect and replaced the faulty fuse. This was so simple and took 300 rupees only. Why you tata motors can do the same? Are you engineers are over qualified in this profession.
I don't know whether my message will impact on them or not. Dropped a mail to support and asked them to provide such kind of service or close this 24×7 on-road assistance, its waste of time and money for their customer.

Guys it is very easy to handle vehicle with local technician instead of such kind of assistance providing by tata motors.

Thanks in advance for considering it.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 12, 2019

[Jan 11, 2019] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Jan 12, 2019
Hi Mayank,

We at Tata Motors always aim at providing the best services to our beloved customers. However, we're really concerned to hear about your feedback. Kindly share your contact details and car chassis number via private messages as it will help us expedite your issue forward with the relevant team.

The Tata Motors Team
Updated by Mynksingh, Jan 24, 2019
Hi Team,

Why earlier messages have been deleted, is this the way you deal with your customers?
If you can not resolve it then clearly accept that you are here to earn money that's it. Why yo are hesitating in accepting the fact.

Tata Motors - very bad experience with 247 on-road assistance | close it | time and money waste only