[Resolved] Tata Motors — worst car ac ever

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Hardik Arora on Jun 6, 2019
I have visited the showroom 8 times for this. They have changed the compressor, condenser and a valve but still there is no improvement in cooling and the workers over there say that this is the max cooling this car can give and and I was like if you call this cooling then why not just open the windows it would give much better cooling.When the car starts, it takes 15 minutes for the cool air to start coming from the vents. This is a huge issue for me and they are not resolving the issue. What is the point of buying such an expensive car if there isnt a nice AC. Please look into this issue and help me to resolve it.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 14, 2019

[Jun 06, 2019] Tata Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Motors Customer Care's response, Jun 06, 2019
Hi Hardik,

We're disappointed to hear this and would like to help you. Kindly provide your vehicle model, car chassis number, contact information and dealer details via private messages, as it will help us to have the relevant team contact you for further assistance.

The Tata Motors Team