[Resolved] Tata Nano — charges regarding

Bhimavaram, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Gadepalli Bhavanisankaram
Respect sir
I bhavani sankaram from bhimavaram. Today i have been prepared my car at your showroom. My car number is ap37bq9186. They repair aa part name reorganization lhs tribes arm it's cost is rs 1520.00 labar charge is 1500.00 foundry charm is 450 tax is 351 how far it is correct sir labor charge is too high then the part charge... What is the solution sir. What is the use of your vehicles... I will display my bill by a photo attachment. Show room worker said that printer is not working they give me writing slip and they said come again for printed slip we r so buzy how can we come again again for that slip i like nano car very much at low price but your labor, at time of buying nano car u said that service cost islow price but what is it sir cost are two high for labor sir my car part cost cost is just 1520 but labor charge is rs 2301, then how can we use it sir i think it is useless o[censored]sing your company vehicles..

charges regarding
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-10-14 23:07:40
Labor charge are too much cost so plz reduces the labor cost for nano car people because nano car people are middle class people. plz recover my charges

Comments

Dear sir

I am using Nano twist Reg No. KA28 N8230 since september 2014. Since last week the vehicle's braking system is failing. Service personnel conclude to replace brake booster and checked that it would not cover in warranty as warranty expired on 4th September this year. Is that a manufacturing issue to resolve it by free of cost?

1-800-209-7979
    20th floor, Tower 2 One Indiabulls Centre, 841, Senapati Bapat Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013
    Tata Nano - charges regarding