[Resolved]  Tata Sky — about low signal strength

I am having multi tv connection of tata sky. From last several years i am availing its timely services but this time it is not up to the mark. Our television is not receiving the accurate signal from last few days. I am complaining about this several of times but query is as it is. Technician came twice but of no use. Now he is also not coming and we are just paying the recharge amount for the days when we are not able to watch television. This is my humble request to tata sky to seek our issue as priority.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 11, 2019

[May 04, 2019] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response May 04, 2019 Hi, we understand your concern. We've raised an SR#1GC03UHA for you to sort this, you'll soon hear from us.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response May 06, 2019 We hope that your concern has been addressed. Let us know if you require further assistance, we will be glad to help!
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet