[Resolved] Tata Sky — addition of channels without consent

sucharit77 on Dec 30, 2017
My name is supratim nath of sister nivedita lane, rabindra sarani, hailakandi - 788151. I am a subscriber of tata sky since long having a subscription id: [protected].
This incident happened with me for number of times. Without my consent tata sky co. Used to add channels which causes higher rate of payment per month.

Recently, they changed my base pack from dhamal mix @ 299/- to bumber @ 425/-. Due to which my recharge due date has been preponderated to 06/01/2018 affecting my monthly budget.

In earlier cases, when i raised the complain to their portal, they kept it pending and ultimately no positive result was ensured from their part.

I, therefore, lodging a complain against the said company for taking some action so that the company will return the financial loss which has been incurred on my part.

Thank you.
Supratim nath
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 6, 2018

[Dec 30, 2017] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2018
Hi, we have raised a service request to sort this and you'll hear from us at the earliest.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Thank you Sir.
Tata Sky Co. returned Rs. 212.55 on my account and promised me that this kind of incidents will not happened in future. Thank you once again.

SUPRATIM NATH