Tata Sky — customer harassment and extra charge

Sudipta2011 on Dec 31, 2017
I took a new tata sky connection 3 days back. As complimentary offer ultra pack with 2 regional packs was given to me.
After two days when i checked one of the regional packs was deactivated. When i checked with customer care i was told dealer called to customer care and asked to deactivate one regional packs. The reason being state 5mts cable was extra used during installation and 60 rupees pending in my account. However 5mts cable is coiled near the stb without being used.
I raised a complaint (128nmra3) against this and the resolution i got was quite shocking.
I was told that customer has to bear the charges and company will take action against the technician for doing wrong calculation.
Why would customer face such harassment despite the fault is from technician end. It's not about 60 rupees but the harassment customer has to face.

[Dec 31, 2017] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2018
Hi, this is not the experience we want you to have. We will contact you soon.
Complaint comments  0 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

3rd floor, C-1, Wadia International Centre, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    Tata Sky - customer harassment and extra charge