[Resolved] Tata Sky — details of coupons.

Praveen Raghuvanshi on Aug 10, 2018
I have reaching online for full year subscription as per customer executive while recharge on line customer executive said you will select the same amount of coupons as per your choice & i did the same even cross confirmed coupons selected are ok they said it ok & you will get all coupons details on your registered mail. till date i didnt get any coupons details even when we raised complaints they directly closed it with our solving this. again when i raised complaints they said we have already sent mail to you.
now they are saying your coupons are not available.
Customer id [protected]

details of coupons.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 23, 2018

[Aug 12, 2018] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Aug 12, 2018
Hi, we are working on your concern and will contact you soon.
Updated by Praveen Raghuvanshi, Aug 16, 2018
received call from Mr Manoj one of the worst person in customer service (problem solving)
even he is not listening customer words only speaking & speaking... that is all ###...
as per him they are unable to provide voucher error from both the end.
my question why they have not provided on first month... even they have my mail id...
very very poor response. just washing there hand.
Updated by Praveen Raghuvanshi, Aug 16, 2018
i have recorded both the calls which received from TATA Sky customer executive
first one said i will get all my voucher details by mail id very soon. but some of voucher they will make amendment as per availability.
second call from by Manoj not listening my words only forcing that voucher not available we will see next time. error from both the side. & closing the complaint.
Updated by Praveen Raghuvanshi, Aug 21, 2018
no response
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Aug 22, 2018
Hi, we believe you have already been communicated regarding this. Please let us know if we can be of any other help!
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

1942
    Tata Sky - details of coupons.