[Resolved]  Tata Sky — double payment taken

Sir/ madam,
My tata sky id is[protected]
I am using tata sky ultra pack which containing sony ten 3 channel, but in november 2018 i was unable to view the channel, when i have contacted with the customer care they have told me i have to pay separately rs.60/- per month for the channel,
Today when i was go through the channel list i have pointed out the matter that i am paying double for the sony ten 3 channel since november'2018,
While i have contact with tata sky customer care they are telling me that was my fault, although i have added the channel after talking with the customer care and refusing to refund me which they have taken twice from me in each and every month since november'2018,
Please help me regarding the matter,
Soumen sen gupta
double payment taken
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 5, 2019

[Jan 29, 2019] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response Feb 01, 2019 Hi, we have raised a service request to sort this. Rest assured you will hear from us soon.
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

They are adding selected channels fees + network fees 150 rupees additional it gives total 300+ please take action against them.

Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Feb 1, 2019
Hi! NCF charges of Rs.153 pm (incl. of taxes) for the first 100 SD FTA channel capacity will be mandatory as per the new pricing regulation by TRAI.

Tata sky is forcing to pay 8500 INR before 28 Jan else they will suspend my connection.

Please do the needful and help in stopping blackmailing by tata sky
satishzope's reply, Jan 24, 2019
Tata sky is using cheap tricks and earlier informed us that Trai extended timeline... Tata sharing fake news and misguiding customer which is I think is crime and intentional act..when asked to show proof they tell another stories and telling total lie.

i have chat saved can be produced if needed.
Respected sir

My Id no is [protected].
I am willing to install 4 connection on my existing Dish antenna.
I request you to send your representative at the earliest please.
If any additional document is required, please let me know.
Bill address will be same.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Feb 1, 2019
Hi, we have made a note of your concern, you will hear from us soon.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Feb 5, 2019
We're looking into it right now. Please hold on a little longer. We will get back to you soon with a solution.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Feb 6, 2019
We hope your query has been resolved! Let us know if you require further assistance, we will be glad to help!
As per new trailer rule, i need to choose plan for my DTH. But No proper information available on Tata sky web site for pack selection as per new rule. Even customer care executive denied to provide detailed information. They are disconnecting the calls in between.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Feb 2, 2019
Hi, help is here. Please visit is.gd/JKMoSO to know more about available channels/packs and their prices. Also please visit is.gd/GOwrJw to select your choice of channels/packs.
My Customer id is [protected], after making free to air of Republic chennel, Tata sky is charging money, after several complains also no one is responding.please do the needful.
This card is wrong for this set top box
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Feb 2, 2019
Hi! Let us sort this for you. Kindly share your DM/Subscriber ID and we will be on it right away.

Tata Sky