[Resolved] Tata Sky DTH — excessive replacements unnecessary charges and now ownership by customer care

The_Dhal on May 24, 2018
My both STBs are having no signal issue. The day before a technician visited and replaced LNB (charging rs.300) reciever of the dish got my tv working but most channels signal quality was showing 0. After sitting about half hour he told me nothing can be done. Just to get him to go i had to say issue resolved. Coming to how customer care doesnt take ownership, technicians talk to them and close complaint or technicians just sit starong at the tv, changing channels.
Call customer care they just arrange a technician visit or cut your call. Just today tatasky hung up on me three times.
I have have 9 visits since july, out of which 8 within 2-3 months.
In the last one-one and a half years atleast 8 stb replacements. Imagine how many times i have had to deal with technicians and what an inconvenience it has been!
How many times i have been charged and how much. Keep in mind cx care says being premium customer technician visit is free. If not i would have paid (rs.236×9visits) since july. And every time the technician visit they replace sething or other and money is snatched from ur tatasky account.
My LNB dish reciever was last changed in dec and again yesterday saying moisture and charging me 300rs. AGAIN . It has not rained and neither do i own a sea facing property so i think TATA should do better than replacing a reciever every 6 months.
Set top box replacements have been done atleast 8 times in 1.5years and every time its a very old stb that has been repaired.

So many incoveniences (visits) charges and money deducted right from your tatasky account and my both TVs are not working.

Seriously?
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 29, 2018

[May 25, 2018] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, May 27, 2018
Hi, this is not the experience we want you to have. We will contact you soon.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Tata Sky DTH - excessive replacements unnecessary charges and now ownership by customer care