[Resolved]  Tata Sky — Duplicate minidish/reflector installed. Replace or refund

Hi, the mini satellite dish or reflector installed on my house has a different colour logo of tata sky written on it.
It's looking very odd as other houses around my house have the blue and red colour combination logo of tata sky written on their mini dish/ reflector, i want it to be replaced as many people are saying it's duplicate.
So far no response from tata sky as if they don't care.
I am attaching a photo of the mini dish/reflector installed.

Contact details:
Name: [removed]
Registered mobile number: [removed]

Duplicate minidish/reflector installed. Replace or refund
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 30, 2020
Tata sky customer support said it's a new model and original, though I did not like this new model I mark the complaint as resolved.

[Jul 23, 2020] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response Jul 27, 2020
We understand your concern. We have raised a service request. Rest assured, you will hear from us soon.
Updated by Asim7k Jul 27, 2020
Did not get satisfactory response from Tata sky customer care support, asked me to contact dealer .
My question is why it is different from other Tata sky mini Dishes fitted on other houses around my house. Just look at the photo you will understand what i am trying to say. I want it to replaced. Tell me whom should i contact for replacement?
Tata Sky Customer Care's response Jul 29, 2020
We're looking into it right now. Please hold on a little longer. We will conatact you at the earliest.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hi, help is here requesting you to share your RMN/Sub ID for further clarification.
We hope your concern has been addressed! Let us know if you require further assistance, we will be glad to help!

Tata Sky Address