[Resolved] Tata Sky — fake commitment and very bad service

Wakad, Pune, Maharashtra, India
 [email protected] on Mar 13, 2019
Tata sky distributors commit very good things before buying new conection and they dont complete there single commitment.
And tata sky customer care is very hopeless peoples, they never answers our questions if they receive our call mistakely. Tata sky customer care peoples ask question to us instead of answers.

I will strongly not recommend peoples to buy tata sky connection.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 15, 2019

[Mar 13, 2019] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by [email protected], Mar 13, 2019
No reply yet
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 15, 2019
Hi, can you give us more information about your issue, this will help us serve you better.

Comments

Ply I want to change my phone number because I lost that number please give change
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 15, 2019

We understand your concern. To process this quickly, we would need your RMN/Subscriber ID.
Tata sky migrated my current package without my consent and removed all the free to air channels and kept only paid channels
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 15, 2019

We understand your concern. Please share your RMN/Subscriber ID so that we can assist you better.
I changed my setup box .we pay 2000 but Tata sky not given service.every time new complete no.we facing Last 2 month Tata sky customer care executive every time given me new complete no.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 14, 2019

Please let us know your RMN/Subscriber ID so that we can assist you better.

Tata Sky - fake commitment and very bad service