[Resolved] Tata Sky — harassment by, tata sky wasted my 2 and a half hours

Faridabad, Haryana, India
 Harjinder Singh Gandhi on Mar 16, 2019
I am a tata sky subscriber, with id [protected]. I registered for a complaint about tata sky signal not coming at 10 am, on 16 march 2019. My complaint was registered and i got a call back from the call center at 1030 that the visit will be done between 1130 to 1200.

At 1115 i again get a call from the customer care about the issue, which i explained to him again. He then gave a time of 1200 to 1230. The complaint number given to me was wo#1d5gx6ej.

At 1230, i again called up the customer care to enquire about the status. I was informed during the call that the complaint has been cancelled due to insufficient balance. I had positive balance of 28 and that is sufficient to get the visit done. The visit charges of 100 rs can be directly debited to the account which i would have paid post the visit.

I again called the customer care at 1pm and was kept on hold for 20 mins. I again called and again had to explain the issue. The lady at the customer care again noted my complaint and i am still awaiting resolution to my issue.

This type of service speaks volumes about how tata sky customer service. For them, the customer is free all day and there agents are the most busy person. When they gave me a time of visit between 12 to 1230, how can they just not show up till 3 pm. That's the heights o[censored]nprofessionalism by a dth operator which has the largest customer base. Hope trai takes some action against such behavior by such unprofessional behavior.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 20, 2019

[Mar 17, 2019] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 18, 2019
Hi! This isn't the experience we aim for. We have raised a service request to address your concern. Rest assured, you will hear from us soon.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 20, 2019
We believe you have been communicated regarding your concern. Do write back to us for any further assistance.

Tata Sky - harassment by, tata sky wasted my 2 and a half hours