[Resolved] Tata Sky — hd channels not available/ id# 1207319243

Naman Mehta on Nov 28, 2018
I have recharged for a sports dhamaka pack also i am having a hd box so recharged for 12months "after having discussed with the customer care executive."
But now from a month my hd channels are stopped (10months) and when i tried to enquire about it, i come to know that the executive earlier had falsely guided me for annual hd pack to a monthly wallet deducting plan. Which apparently is more than the annual pack if i had activated.
Now when i am explaining about the problem to "any lady executive" they response me in a very rude way that - "sir it has happened a year back i cant listen to the telephonic conversation or nor i can help you out with this. Thank you for calling tata sky" disconnects the call.
Feel disgusted about it thinking where do i even complaint about the complaint which is itself a complaint. Can contact me at ph#[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 13, 2019

[Nov 28, 2018] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Dec 10, 2018
Hi, we hope that your concern has been resolved! Let us know if you require further assistance, we will be glad to help!

Tata Sky - hd channels not available/ id# 1207319243