Tata Sky — i am really sick of the lockdown and the response of tatasky during lockdown

Tatasky Recharge - Pune, India
I have recharged my account[protected] on 13/03/2020. After this the account was not updated and on checking with the bank it was found that the amount was credited to Tatasky on 16/03/2020. I have brought it to the notice of Tatasky Helpline and accordingly sent a mail on 14/04/2020.
After about 2-3 mails with wrong details (from Sajad) which I advised for correction then the bank statement and other details were sought which was duly sent on 23/04/2020.

Again on 03/05/2020 I again sent the details received from the bank regarding the amount transferred to the Tatasky account. Bang came the reply on 10/05/2020 asking me to wait for 10 days and then contact. Also I received a call from them asking for details such as which device / which connection / which mode etc etc. I told them these details were not necessary and I just wanted a confirmation that amount is not received from tatasky and I wanted a written email.

Payment of 13/03/2020 they are asking me to wait for 10 days even after almost 2 months passes away. The person (Salman) who is replying is either not read my mail or this is some auto response.

I am really sick of the lockdown and the response of Tatasky during lockdown. Please guide as to what must have happened to the amount of Rs.1000/- debited from my bank.

[May 29, 2020] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response May 29, 2020
Hi, that's not how it should have been. We have raised a service request to sort this and you'll hear from us at the earliest.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response Jun 30, 2020
We hope your concern has been addressed! Let us know if you require further assistance, we will be glad to help!

Tata Sky - i am really sick of the lockdown and the response of tatasky during lockdown