[Resolved]  Tata Sky — Improper response from Tata Sky customer care (Chennai).

Hi Team, My Tata Sky details : Subscription Id : [protected] Registered mobile No : ([protected]) Complaint No :[protected] I had got a call to my register mobile no do Annual recharge for Tata Sky, wherein they had requested to do recharge of Rs 1920. Since I had been using semi annual pack last time now I requested for Annual pack, The communication was very clear at the time, that if I do a recharge of Rs.1710 for 10 months I’ll be getting 2months as free offer. Also I had Rs.200 (Negative) as overdue in my account all ready & Rs 10 for activation. Hence the final recharge amount comes to Rs.1920. Even before doing the same, I’d reconfirmed with Tata sky Customer support for the above mentioned offer. They told me to do the same. After doing the recharge, when I call back to the customer care executive they informed that they cannot convert to annual plan since I need to do extra recharge more than 1970. Find below the Concerns against the Tata Sky customer care: · Wrong communication from Tata Sky peoples, even I’d rechecked with them before recharging · After deduction of 210(overdue & activation amount) my balance should be Rs.1710, But the same was not reflected . · Wrong calculation of the system for which complain is also got registered (Complaint Number[protected] · The Tata sky customer care had requested that I will get a call in next 2 Hrs. But till now I did not received any call from them. Highly improper and dissatisfaction service by Tata sky. Kindly reverse my Amount so that I can move with other vendor. Warm Regards, Jakathish Kumar. G [protected], [protected]

Improper response from Tata Sky customer care (Chennai).
Improper response from Tata Sky customer care (Chennai).
The complaint had been solved even i got a call from nodal team, Regarding the feedback, Only the miss communications is happening from the Executive . They require proper tanning over the Product and services .

[Nov 17, 2014] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi Team,

Yesterday the issue had been resolved . But MY Suggestion would be the executive need to have good product training . Lots of Miss communication is happening to customer . .

Thanks for the support .