[Resolved] Tata Sky — lack of reply from tata sky

Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Kapil Harwani on Mar 22, 2019
I am a customer for tata sky for 9 years but it is with sheer disappointment that i have to write this complain since am deeply surprised and hurt by there careless attitude. There response has been so poor that even the registered complaints are getting closed without any info it customer. Complaint no which i re-opened today is 1dhtc8p.

Never wanted to change to hd but on tatasky insistence i did and realized the box which was installed at my place was faulty since i asked to warranty card which was not given to me. Within 6 months of installation i raised complaint and i was assured i will not face this issue again but unfortunately same issue happened. This time tata sky agreed that they will not charge me again basis which box for replaced while execute took away my existing. After 3 months they debited 500 rs to my account and now they are not even caring to reply! This is deeply uncouth and un-friendly behaviour from brand such as tata which is associated with trust and care.

Further if this is what happening with a customer who had been loyal to them for last 9 years what about other?

Help me!

Kapil
+91 [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 25, 2019

[Mar 22, 2019] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Mar 23, 2019
Hi! Resolving your issue is very important to us, and we will provide an effective resolution. Please hang on as we make arrangements to contact you at the earliest.

Tata Sky - lack of reply from tata sky