Tata Sky — non receipt my monthly dth bill regular basis

Ashirwaad on Jun 29, 2019
As i have registered my two complaints in this matter earlier for march & april 2019 mly bills and i got after lot of efforts and at least 5-6 updates on complaints. This time again i am compelled to register complaint for the same reason for the month may-2019. Tata sky helpline services are totally misguide the customers and spoil there time, no results came from it. Let me know what is the time-lag by citizen charter to send monthly bill to customers after expiring current pkg validity. If time lag is there then how these companies dare to violate rules..!!???

non receipt my monthly dth bill regular basis

[Jun 30, 2019] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Ashirwaad, Jun 29, 2019
Imbarrasing message from Tata sky, first they don't do their duties in time then NO response until complaint registered at TRAI complaint portal, then asked to control our ennoyance, attaching here message from Tata sky just received...

Updated by Ashirwaad, Jul 01, 2019
My complaint id:2379017 is unresolved till tata sky is doing is what.. is just Time-pass. My recharge is on daily basis then why delay to send an email. There is nothing to VIEW OR DOWNLOAD ON tata sky web site that I can find my statements. It's my right to receive mly bill for my recharge done, well in time and the same is not being done on regular basis since March-2019 i am attaching herewith proof for my daily basis recharge and my complaint id which is till unresolved.

Updated by Ashirwaad, Jul 03, 2019
I am till waiting my Mly Bills for May'19 & Jun '19 tata sky neither generated nor sent my said Mly Bills till time I am writing to you. I didn't got call after their an executive said that your complaint forwarded to concerned department and we will you call back you updates.(2-3 days before) An e-mail is being transferred/sent within seconds and Tata sky till have to know that what issue is!!!??Tata sky only Passing the time to shadow their mistakes and violation of rules by not generating Mly bills timely. It may be lot of customers facing this issue, but some do not register complaint and some hesitate or afraid to go with, that's why matters not get disclose and company constantly keep in dark to authorities by providing some false/duplicate data by hooks and crooks just like in my matter.
Updated by Ashirwaad, Jul 09, 2019
My complaint ID:2379017 is unresolved till date and time Tata sky didn't generate and sent monthly bill of May-2019. Mly Bill of June-2019 is also due and pending. I am till waiting my monthly DTH bills, it's a right of a customer to get MLY bills in time... but the company don't bother about it. To all negligence and misleading the data... 😖😖
Updated by Ashirwaad, Jul 13, 2019
My complaint ID:2379017 is unresolved till date and time. Didn't received the said monthly DTH bills yet. Nothing to display on tata sky web site to download... Tata sky services not trust worthy..
Updated by Ashirwaad, Jul 18, 2019
My complaint ID:2379017 is unresolved till date and time. Tata sky repeatedly sent me Mly Bill of APRIL-2019 at 3RD TIME as I got it already in June-2019., but haven't sent me my Mly Bill of MAY AND JUN-2019 about which I have complained at TRAI having above complaint ID. Continuously disappointing attitude from TATASKY to customers and also to TRAI as ignoring TRAI COMPLAINT PORTAL STATUS!!!??? Attaching here with screenshot of e-mail received by me today from TATASKY. I have also sent a CC to TRAI at [protected]@trai.gov.in of reply e-mail to Tata sky on today's e-mail by Tata sky.

Updated by Ashirwaad, Jul 23, 2019
Tata sky didn't resolve my complaint id:2379017 dt:29.Jun 2019 almost before 24 days old. I haven't received my monthly dth bills for the month of MAY-2019 & JUN-2019. Though Tata sky didn't generate my previous TWO month's Mly Bill for which I had paid certain amount accordingly. It's customers right to get Mly Bill timely. If company do not liquidate the previous amount of Mly recharge, then how could they accept the amount of NEXT RECHARGE!!!??? where are they keeping my paid amount in their accounts that AUTHORITY couldn't even find out differences in improper accounting. This is my 6TH (SIXTH) update regarding my Unresolved Complain ID:2379017 and how it comes possible that my complaint status is showing as "COMPLAINT RRESOLVED" Also there is nothing by tata sky put on their website to VIEW AND TO DOWNLOAD THE STATEMENTS SCREEN SHOWS BLANK WHENEVER I TRIED TO DOWNLOAD/VIEW TO SEE MY MLY DTH BILLS WHICH ARE NOT GENERATED TILL DATE AND TIME I WRITING YOU.

Tata Sky - non receipt my monthly dth bill regular basis