[Resolved]  Tata Sky — not able to watch choice package

My name is manoj kumar singh. My tatasky subscriber id is [protected] and my registered mobile no. Is [protected] and registered email is [protected]@gmail.com.

I had subscribed for yearly plan. After some months trai arrived so they returned amount on my tata sky balance.
Then i chose their premium sports english hd package. Now i want to change this.

But since 29th of may i am trying to change it by their app, through internet, through dealer it is not happening. Atleast 40-50 times i reported tatasky by call, mails, chat they are just fooling me. Actually i think they are forceing me to stuck with the package which is costing me approx rs. 1310 per month for two connection.

Pls help me.

not able to watch choice package
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-07-04 08:12:11

[Jun 02, 2019] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response Jun 03, 2019
Hi, help is here! Please log in to mytatasky.com and click on manage packs to select the channels/packs of your choice and to know the existing selections on your account.
Updated by Manoj Kumar Singh Jun 03, 2019
Agar ye ho hi jaata to kya gum tha.

That is the real problem. It's not happening. Pls read thoroughly tha complain.

Tata Sky Address