[Resolved] Tata Sky — overpriced service

Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad District, Gujarat, India
 Bindu Raval on Apr 15, 2019
It was been 2weeks that some of our channel were not working so we complaint to tatasky and on every visit they say your lenses is fail your wire is not good or your clamp is not proper .We fed up of their services took over priced money I had to pay 500 for that thing every time and no bill was provided by company claiming that he was from tatasky and not even sharing the details of him please help me with this
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 18, 2019
No steps have been taken

It's a very bad thing

[Apr 15, 2019] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Apr 16, 2019
Hi, your concern is certainly noted. We have raised a service request. Rest assured, you will hear from us soon.

Comments

Dear Sir/Madam

I Jaswant Singh is very disappointed by your service that you have given me life time offer for RS.175. Supreme support pack now why should i recharge of 464. You are not obeying your promise.give me one month valdity as of recharge this month.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Apr 16, 2019

Hi, we do not want you to feel this way. Please share us your RMN/Subscriber ID and we will help you further.
I have two tata sky connection one is SD another one is HD i want to change the subscription ID and contact number from HD set top box, kindly change the subscription ID of HD set top box connection and contact number...

-Rishabh sharma
Rishabh [email protected]'s reply, Apr 11, 2019
My subscription ID is 1237543069
Consumer no-[protected] .you can check the complaints in your system
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Apr 17, 2019

Hi, we are here to assist you. Please let us know if your concern is regarding technician visit, we will help you further.

Tata Sky - overpriced service