[Resolved] Tata Sky — plan changes and dropping without my concern

Sunil K Thakur on Dec 30, 2017
I have been using tata sky for more than 2 years now. It was working fine initially and later this year one day they deactivated my dth connection. Upon calling customer care they told me that they have got request to deactivate my connection. When i asked them how can you disconnect it without my concern, they told me that you have called us for the drop.
Upon checking they found that they have wrongly dropped my connection instead of other connection from a guy in mumbai.
They activated the connection again.
But now what happened is that they have changed my plan and without notifying me dropped many channels. When i tried to reach customer care and asked them to put my pack back that was running earlier, they put up some extra plans and individual channels too.

I again called customer care and asked them to reset my connection back to the original state, but they fail and dropped my call. They dont even bother about the customer and the problems faced by the customer.

I request you to please look into this concern.
Sunil thakur
Rmn : [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 6, 2018

[Dec 30, 2017] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2018
Hi, this is not the experience we want you to have. We will follow up and will contact you soon to get this sorted.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

3rd floor, C-1, Wadia International Centre, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    Tata Sky - plan changes and dropping without my concern