[Resolved]  Tata Sky — regarding multi connection

I had called on 3rd June at 11am for new multi- connection and Tata Sky representative told that he will reach u in abt 1-2 hrs. I had again called in evening then they told that ur schedule for installation is on 4th June at 6-7 pm. No body comes. I again called them at 7 pm. They told that he'll contact u before 8 pm or we will update u abt the status. U don't need to call again. I had got frustrated and don't called them. Again I called them on 6th June. Again they told our installer will contact u in 1-2 hrs but till 3 hrs completed not anyone comes, not any update and also not get any call .
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-07-09 19:59:51

[Jun 06, 2019] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response Jun 06, 2019
Hi, your concern is certainly noted. We have raised your concern and we assure you that it will be resolved promptly.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response Jun 07, 2019
We hope your concern has been addressed. Let us know if you require further assistance, we will be glad to help!