[Resolved] Tata Sky — regarding not providing proper information about the pack and deduction of amount unfairly

Anitapayal on Apr 17, 2018
Sir, I relocated my tata sky after 4 yrs n i recharged on[protected] of rs 299 through free charge, as I hd selected the 299 pack which hd showed to me.On[protected] around 9.00 am my account hd been deducted for the relocation charges.After that in the evening of[protected] around 6.30 pm again i recharged my tata sky n thn i got the msg that I hv only 187 balance in my account.
I talked to the customer care executive of tata sky thn i came to know that tata sky is charging me according to my 4 yrs ago pack, means u r charging according the pack which I hd selected in 2014 .
So it's really very panic for me that u people r still in 2014 n rest of the world hs stepped in 2018.It's a kind of a satire that I hv experienced about tata sky which I "'ll definitely going to share .
I think it's the major reason that people switch off to tata sky n go to the other service providers and people are demanding about the portability in the sector.
Me too going to port to other service provider instead of tata sky as soon as possible.I was no idea about this kind of bad experience otherwise I would hd definitely changed the service and that time I hdnt made any complaint here.
Sorry, i won't thank because tata sky made me very disappointed.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 19, 2018

[Apr 18, 2018] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Apr 18, 2018
Hi, let us help you out with this. Kindly share your RMN/Subscriber ID so that we can assist you further.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Pairing error
NDS NO:[protected]
Digicard ID is[protected]
(14)

Tata Sky - regarding not providing proper information about the pack and deduction of amount unfairly