Tata Sky — regarding package activation and suspension and dealers authorisation

Sir, I had installed a tatasky dth box on 5/1/2019. And I called to customer care and suspended my Tata sky account around 20 days. Then suspended my account on that particular day and released the account on next day itself only. When I called to customer care the he said the dealer called to him and release my account with out my permission . Now the dealer not lift my phone . I lost my 20 days subscription . With out knowing any particular details of dealer how should tatasky gave authorisation to that dealer . Dealer is unisyn enterprises (quality application solution pvt.ltd). I read so many cheating systems on unisyn enterprises. Plz help me.
regarding package activation and suspension and dealers authorisation

[Feb 01, 2019] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Ashok varma 0453 Jan 31, 2019 Representive name & code :- k Suresh & 183 .

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet