[Resolved]  Tata Sky — regarding the worst service they have provided me n i wasted one month money of recharging tata sky account

It was 13th of may when i lodged complain for service as the tv signal went. Thus it took them as much as 7 times or so to call customer care every 2 days and listening exactly same lines sir give us 48 hrs.. I waited n on 29th the technician finally came. But what 5 mins he corrected it n went the single started fluctuating. I called him but his phone either switch off or he would not pick u also the costumer care but they do said only one thing we r sending someone today and now it's 2nd june.. I m recharging regularly i lost my money last phone n this month too its such. No improvement. I thoroughly tired. Pls do something.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 4, 2019

[Jun 02, 2019] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response Jun 03, 2019
Hi, your concern is certainly noted. Due to Cyclone, there will be a delay in attending the Work Order. Rest assured, we will contact you soon.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response Jun 03, 2019
We hope your concern has been addressed. Let us know if you require further assistance, we will be glad to help!
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet