Tata Sky — set top box pairing error wrong card

PMayekar on Oct 9, 2018
Repeated calls on all your helpline numbers no customer service rep picks up the phone!! Finally after three days a girl calls back and says she can't help me coz I have to give missed calls and that's the only way to solve the issue. Despite telling her that giving missed calls is NOT AN OPTION for wrong card pairing!!
Frustrating making so many calls. My subscriber ID is [protected] and my setup box has a wrong card in it. PLEASE SEND A TECHNICIAN

[Oct 10, 2018] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  11 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I recharged my account after for about 3 months of de-activation and now that I have recharged it is being displayed that there had been a pairing error and the card does not match the set up box. I hope you people can fix it as soon as possible.
After 5 months I have recharged my tata sky customer id [protected]. After successful recharge following error message showing in screen
" This is the wrong card for this set top box (pairing error)
Change the old Name Kamlakant Kulkarni New Name Anil Buchale . Address . At. Po. Datta Nagar Station Road partur. Tq. Partur. Dist. Jalna. Pin code. 431501.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Oct 13, 2018

Hi, kindly share your RMN/Subscriber ID for further assistance.
I have recharged a wrong subscriber ID.how do I get a refund for the above 900/- amount
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Oct 13, 2018

Hi, we're here to help! Kindly share your RMN/Sub ID so we can look into this.
Not seen
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Oct 13, 2018

Hi, kindly share your RMN/Sub ID along with the details of your concern, we will get back to you with a positive response.
Sony channels are discontinued and the missed call numbers mentioned on the screen are not reachable
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Oct 13, 2018

Hi, we understand what this has been like for you. Kindly share your RMN/Subs ID for further assistance.
Tata sky removed Sony Sab HD and Sony MAX HD from my pakage without any notification. i have already paid for entire year.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Oct 13, 2018

Hi, we understand what this has been like for you. Commercial negotiations with broadcasters broke down because what they were seeking would have forced us to hike our prices. Hence we have had to drop a few channels while keeping the popular ones on. Please bear with us for some time because we are doing this in our subscriber's interest.
From few days, Sony TV Channel & Aajtak TV and more are not showing.And customer helpline number is not connect.
I want to change my tatsky registered mobile number so I can manage my account in a better way
the_clever_idiot_08's reply, Oct 1, 2018
My new register mobile number should be Changed from old one to 8806431319
Sony channels are not working, and a message is coming on screen to give a missed call from RMN, and terms and conditions apply.
What are the Terms and conditions. Will there be any extra charges from current or next month.
I acing a problem of blank screen with a message : "this is the wrong card for this set top box "(Pairing error).

Please resolve this problem as soon as possible...

Tata Sky - set top box pairing error wrong card